Details On Our JET Exam Fees and payment Policies
Fees are subject to change without notice. The above amounts are exclusive of Value Added or similar taxes. Those taxes are payable in addition to the amount quoted.
For Payment (फीस जमा करने के लिए)
फॉर्म भरने के बाद apply पर क्लिक करते है तब आप डायरेक्ट फीस page पर पहुंच जाते है यहाँ आप NET बैंकिंग ,डेबिट कार्ड (एटीएम), क्रेडिट कार्ड चुन कर फीस भर सकते है
फिर अपना बैंक सेलेक्ट करें तथा फिर पेमेंट कंफर्म पर क्लिक करे।
फीस भरने में कोई भी प्रश्न एवं समस्या आने पर ईमेल करें email@example.com
facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
1. Payment of registration fees is for JET Exam.
2. Payment is required before submitting the application.
3. All fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The JET Exam Authorities reserve the right to change the fees.
4. Your payment will normally reach the JET Exam account within two working days.
5. JET Exam Authorities are not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect
account number or incorrect personal details. The JET Exam authorities also cannot accept liability,
if payment is refused or declined by the internet banking and credit / debit card supplier for any
6. In no event will the JET Exam Authorities be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the
use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials
or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any
other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the JET Exam authorities, will only be made to the internet
banking or debit / credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in
this Policy shall require the JET Exam Authorities to refund the fees (or part thereof) unless such fees (or
part thereof) have previously been paid.
2. The JET Exam Authorities shall not be liable for any failure by the JET Exam candidate or a third
party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other
persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of
any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
2. In the event that the candidates do not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment,
it is the responsibility of the candidates to check with the JET Exam Authorities that the payment has
3. The Candidates shall remain responsible for the Registration Fees until such time as the confirmation
as referred to above is received from the JET Exam Authorities in relation to each of the, and any
outstanding amounts owed to the JET Exam Authorities.